Can't find my website (piercebooks.com)? Sorry, I have decided to shut it down in order to focus on this blog page. All the same information but updated regularly! Thanks!

Check out all my books on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Zombie Apocalypse?

Has anyone seen this site?  http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp

In case you don't want to click the link, it is how to prepare for a Zombie Apocalypse as told by the Center for Disease Control.  That's right.  The government.
Who knew they had a sense of humor?
Personally, I think its a great idea.  They got me to click the site and read through on how I should have an emergency plan, which is the point.   I wonder how many more hits they had than normal.
They should do this with more stuff,  like the IRS page.  How to make that funny?  How about just peppering the instructions with little comments like 'can you believe you have to pay a tax on this?' or 'Yes another worksheet to see if you should put $658 or$ 662 on line 18b'.
How about it?  Any ideas for funny-ing up dry subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment