Can't find my website (piercebooks.com)? Sorry, I have decided to shut it down in order to focus on this blog page. All the same information but updated regularly! Thanks!

Check out all my books on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Getting Ready for a New Book Release

I am very excited because my co-writer and I are wrapping up the final details of our new, still unnamed book.  It is a psychological thriller and we expect to put it out mid-June.  I will be posting our progress on this blog -  namely title, cover and excerpts in the coming weeks so keep checking.
By Friday I will post the first Chapter!
Why not now?  Well, it needs to be perfect, right?  Once it's out there, it's out there.  To quote one of my favorite movies "The internet isn't written in pencil.  It's written in pen."  Anyone have a guess?  Anyone?  Put your guess in the comments and I will make it tomorrow's movie quote.
Thanks All!

No comments:

Post a Comment