Can't find my website (piercebooks.com)? Sorry, I have decided to shut it down in order to focus on this blog page. All the same information but updated regularly! Thanks!

Check out all my books on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Finished A Game of Thrones

I did it!  I finished the epic A Game of Thrones.  The first 400 pages were really good (ever thought I would say first 400 pages).  The last 400 pages, incredible!  I loved it.  But what am I going to do now?
What!  There are three more with a fourth coming soon!
Okay, I already knew that but man!  That book is epic and I can't start another one now!  I need a break.  I need to catch my breath.  I need a salad book.  You know, like when you stuff yourself silly one day (say Thanksgiving) and the next day you just want something light, like a salad.  Well, that's what I need today.  Something light and easy and fun, like Jackie Collins or older Sidney Sheldon stuff?  I don't know.  Help me out here people!

No comments:

Post a Comment