Can't find my website (piercebooks.com)? Sorry, I have decided to shut it down in order to focus on this blog page. All the same information but updated regularly! Thanks!

Check out all my books on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Experiment Time

As a scientist by trade (I have a PhD in engineering) I love experiments.  So I've decided to try an experiment in advertising I read about a few days ago.  I have written a super short story to introduce the main character in my book Secrets.  I'm going to give the story away on Smashwords and my website later today.  The idea is, the reader will love the short, go download a sample of the book, love that (of course) and buy the book.
Anyone tried this or have a thought?

I will post when the story is live.

No comments:

Post a Comment