Can't find my website (piercebooks.com)? Sorry, I have decided to shut it down in order to focus on this blog page. All the same information but updated regularly! Thanks!

Check out all my books on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Experiment Part 2

So I started my promotion experiment two day ago (see April 5 post) and so far 79 copies of my short story have been downloaded.  The results?  One great review, which I wasn't expecting because it is a very short story.  Otherwise, no increase in sales.  Now I do believe it is really too early to see an increase yet.  People probably snap up free copies, but don't get around to reading them right away.  I know I do.  So I will wait and see and, of course, keep you posted.
Anyone who wants to can download the story free at Smashwords.  Feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment