Can't find my website (piercebooks.com)? Sorry, I have decided to shut it down in order to focus on this blog page. All the same information but updated regularly! Thanks!

Check out all my books on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'm terrible at promoting!

How can a writer forget to promote an interview?!  This was up yesterday and I knew it would be up and still I forgot to post.  I think I was so excited that I had finally thought of something fun to blog about (see yesterdays post) it just sipped my mind.  I apologize to BookHimDanno because I think this interview is really fun and the questions are unique.  So please stop by and check it out.
And there is still a giveaway going on at this site.  Click the giveaway link.

Book Him Danno!: Author interview with S.L. Pierce - Secrets: " Thanks for taking the time to talk with me about your book, Secrets. Which by the way I really enjoyed reading. 1. Where did you come..."

No comments:

Post a Comment