Can't find my website (piercebooks.com)? Sorry, I have decided to shut it down in order to focus on this blog page. All the same information but updated regularly! Thanks!

Check out all my books on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Easy way to give to Charity

A while ago I received a wonderful review of my book Secrets from Michael Phillips on Goodmention.org.  At the bottom of the review it mentioned if you buy Secrets through their link, 5% of the purchase price would go to  a charity of the reviewers choice.  I have been emailing Michael to find out about this great site.
Here is the idea.
You go to Goodmention, choose a charity, choose a book to recommend, then share with your friends via facebook or email.  If your friends buy the book through your link, 5% goes to your charity.  Could it be any easier?  I would really recommend everyone give this a try.  It's a fantastic and easy way to donate, especially if you are going to buy a book anyway.  I believe it works for any product on Amazon, not just books.  So give it a try and leave a comment with your opinion!

2 comments:

  1. Personally, I thing this is amazing. Now you get to give to charity via book sales. Really awesome. I'll check it out.

    Kelvin
    P.S: Please check out my blog, http://icire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Kelvin. I hope you will let people know about this. I website looks great and the book sounds really interesting. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete