Can't find my website (piercebooks.com)? Sorry, I have decided to shut it down in order to focus on this blog page. All the same information but updated regularly! Thanks!

Check out all my books on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Movie Quotes

Each day I am going to twitter a line to a movie and post the answer on this blog.  I want to note that I am doing this from memory, not from looking up quotes.  So, if I get one wrong leave a comment and let me know.

The point of this?  Fun, of course.  I love movies as well as books.  Originally I wanted to quote movies adapted from books, but I can't do enough from memory.

I hope everyone enjoys.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Stopping by because I saw you on BookBlogs! I am now a follower! Will you follow me back?
    @ http://www.MagicalUrbanFantasyReads.com/

    ReplyDelete