Can't find my website (piercebooks.com)? Sorry, I have decided to shut it down in order to focus on this blog page. All the same information but updated regularly! Thanks!

Check out all my books on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords.

Friday, March 25, 2011

First Post

This is my first blog post.  I plan to do all kinds of things here.  Talk about writing, review books, and something to kick things off.  I'm going to twitter a couple of time a week, a line from a movie and put the answer on my blog.  Test your movie knowledge and have a little fun. I really wanted to twitter a line from a movie adapted from a book but I don't think I can manage that every time.  So I'll go with this for now.
Obviously, I am still working on this site but soon it will be spectacular (or just finished).
Find me on twitter at @piercebooks

7 comments:

  1. hi! i have the honor of being your first follower woo hoo! good luck with your blog. i'm a noob blogger myself but if there's anything i can do to help out just holler. c",)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaa, my first follower. You always remember your first:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your second...do you remember your second?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the bloggy world, passing through from book blogs, pass by mine when you can, love to see yiu there. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo exciting ;)
    I LOVE your blog. Great start.

    I found you from Book Blogs.

    ecwrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for following. I will try to give you a little laugh every day.

    ReplyDelete