Can't find my website (piercebooks.com)? Sorry, I have decided to shut it down in order to focus on this blog page. All the same information but updated regularly! Thanks!

Check out all my books on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bad Reviews

I'm sure many of you have followed the Jacqueline Howett fiasco.  It made me start thinking about what I am going to do when I get my first bad review.  Other than curl up in my bed and cry about how I'm a terrible writer and what was I thinking trying to write a novel...and on and on like that until all the chocolate in the house is gone.  Then I think I might ask my reviewer for an interview.  Why not?  It could be fun and certainly we could all learn about the reviewing process and how they probably struggle with giving a bad review.  So keep an eye out for that in the future and see if I am really brave enough to do such a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment