Can't find my website (piercebooks.com)? Sorry, I have decided to shut it down in order to focus on this blog page. All the same information but updated regularly! Thanks!

Check out all my books on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords.

Monday, May 21, 2012

The Devil's Game joining KDP Select

My co-writer, Maren Kaye, and I have finally decided to give Amazon's KDP Select a try.  It was not an easy decision as a third of our sales come from non-Amazon sites.  Plus, I am a Nook user myself so I feel a little disloyal.  However, we feel strongly that KDP Select will allow us to get The Devil's Game to many more readers by having a few free days and allowing Prime users to borrow!    We expect to be added in the next week and I will post here and on twitter what days will be free!!

1 comment: